

This is my first Ian! It is a simple recipe card that I did for a swap. These stamps from The Greeting Farm are so cute and so fun to color!
The Anya card was done for a Shoebox Swap that I went to in San Antonio. I am doing her as a redhead for another swap that I am in!
CUUUUTE!!! These little characters are to darn cute!
ReplyDeleteLooks great Sarah! Welcome to the blogging world!
ReplyDeletesarah, congrats on the blog, such cute IAN and ANYA stuff! Can't wait to see what else you share!
ReplyDeleteSuper cute Sarah! I haven't broken down yet and gotten any Anya's or Ian's. We'll see how long it lasts! Congrats on the new blog!:)
ReplyDeleteCongrats on the new blog Sarah! These cards are super cute. I have resisted Anya and Ian so far...We'll see how long it lasts!
ReplyDeleteThat mermaid is beautiful! I love the colors you used.
ReplyDeleteGreat blog Sarah and I love your Mermaid Anya card!! Ian's cute, too!
ReplyDeleteI made your mermaid card in SA. I just love it!
ReplyDelete