Thursday, April 2, 2009

Ian as Edward!!




This is an ATC for a Twilight ATC Swap that I am in. I am so excited with how this turned out! I got my inspiration from this fantastic card by Gabby's daughter! I used my Prisma Markers to color him in. On his hair I used; Dark Umber, Sienna Brown and Goldenrod. On his clothes I used French Grey 70%, 50%, 20% and Crimson Red. I used my Copic Spica Clear Glitter pen on his face, hands and feet to make him "sparkle"!! If you are not a Twilight fan, Edward is the main vampire character! In case you haven't seen Ian before, he is made by The Greeting Farm and I used this set and this set!

5 comments:

  1. SHUT UP!!! He's GORGEOUS!!! Love him Sarah! SOOOOO glad to see you use Prismas! Can't we all get along...lol...Prismas and Copics!? FABBO!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look at his diamond skin - OMWord! He is just as gorgeous as the real thing. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cool! He's glittering!!! I absolutely love the part of the book!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG, LOVE your coloring! and the shimmering details. Awesome job, Lady!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks sooooo good! I love Edward and I love your card.

    ReplyDelete