Friday, April 17, 2009


This card is for the Super Saturday Challenge - Joni is hosting it this week! Sketch challenges are always hard for me - I think that I have to stick EXACTLY to the sketch and I always feel like I don't get it quite right! This was a fun one me though since I got to use my punches - love those things. I used Basic Grey pattern paper, SU Barely Banana and W. White. The stamps are from Amuse and I used 3 different punches. The ribbon is also SU. Make sure to check out Mel and Gabby's blogs to see what they did for the challenge!!

4 comments:

  1. Very pretty. That image is very sweet the way you have colored it

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a beautiful card, Sarah! I love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. VERY nice, Sarah! I have both of those stamps and have yet to use Life is good...Sad, I know! Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  4. VERY nice, Sarah! I love it. I have both of those stamps but have yet to use Life is good...Sad, I know. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete