Friday, June 19, 2009




This is my latest Twilight Swap Card. This was the third round, so it was the Eclipse Swap. I decided to try something different this time and not use my Ian and Anya stamps for Edward and Bella. It is lots of layers and was fun to do. The pattern paper is fantastic, but I don't know where I got it! The heart is from the SU Sketch It set and I did it with Real Red ink and Iridescent Ice EP. All of the solid paper is from SU and the ribbon is from Hobby Lobby.

5 comments:

  1. Very nice! I still have to read those books! I like the new look of your blog. I miss you! We need to talk sometime soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card as always, Sarah. Hope to be on here and SCS more after our move.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Sarah...WAstamper here...just realized that last comment may have come through on my DHs account.:)

    ReplyDelete