
I have never been part of a blog hop before, but this is for a very special person, so I jumped right in! Our dear friend Gabby and her family is going thru some tough times right now and we wanted to cheer her up a little bit.
The "rockstar" on this card was designed especially for Gabby by Paper Makeup Stamps. They are doing 1 digital image and 2 sentiments in her honor, with the proceeds all going to help Gabby and her family. If you love stamping and want to help a really good person out, please consider purchasing these digital stamps.
Please visit all of these wonderful blogs and galleries to see what else was created with Gabby in mind! Hang in there Gabby, we love you!!
Sarah - this is where you are at now





This is amazing Sarah!! Omword, the pink paired with the black and white rocks! I love the heart bling, perfect for Gabby's personality. Thank you so much for joining us for this wonderful person!
ReplyDeleteOoh...Sarah I love love love your card!! This blog hop is so much fun!! Thanks so much for sharing your creation!!
ReplyDeleteWOW!
ReplyDeleteThere's not much else to say, except Thank You for sharing your wonderful "Gabby" card!
WOW!
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing your wonderful "Gabby" card!
Oh, my goodness, your card is so great. I love your bling heart in the corner.
ReplyDeleteI love how you coloered the guitar! Gurl Power Rocks!
ReplyDeleteSarah i love your card! the bling is just right.
ReplyDeleteYour card is wonderful, I love the colours and bling!
ReplyDeleteFabulous card, Sarah!! I love the colors & bling!!
ReplyDeleteSarah, this card is absolutely GORGEOUS!! LOVE your color choices:)
ReplyDeleteAnother great card! This blog hop has really inspired me to get creative again! Thanks for sharing your creativity with us, Sarah.:)
ReplyDeleteAnother AMAZING stop on the hop! I love this card! I'm actually amazed at how many "know me"...lol. Sarah...I sincerely appreciate you being in the hop! Knowing my Ho's are also a part of it just makes me smile more than I actually can! Thank you so much for being a part of this! I have the bestest girls in the whole wide world!
ReplyDelete{HUGE HUG}
Love your card! I really like the pink and bling. Oh, I like your music!!!
ReplyDeleteHey there Sarah! Glad to see you again and for such a great reason too! Great Job with the card for Gabby! You rock!
ReplyDeleteGorgeous. I love it, Sarah! :)
ReplyDeleteIt's amazing how each of you used the same theme and got different ideas. They have all been just great including yours. Thanks for doing this for Gabby
ReplyDeleteLove Gabby and you and the PMS folks!
ReplyDeleteThis is awesome Sarah! I love the blingy heart and you did a fabulous job coloring the image!! You rocked it!
ReplyDeletewow, the pink and black look AWESOME together....
ReplyDeleteI did go and get those 3 Digi's.... You guys are doing a wonderful thing here. I'm sure Gabby and her family are forever grateful... Bless you guys for all you are doing!
Big Hugs
Lynda
Super cute card.
ReplyDelete