Thursday, March 5, 2009

Emotional Baggage!







I did my first ever Challenge!! This was for Joni, Gabby and Melissa's "Emotional Baggage" Challenge. You need to make a card that looks like or is inspired by a purse/bag/piece of luggage that you love. This card was inspired by my Vera Bradley bag that I got last fall. I love the vibrant colors and the pattern on it - and it is huge, so I can fit all of my stuff in it! The stamps and pattern paper are from A Muse and the rest of the paper and ribbon is from SU.

6 comments:

  1. Great interpretation of that bag!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gasp wheez wheez - I'm trying to catch my breath here! Sarah! I LOVE THIS! OMword, what a wonderful way to capture your VB and transform it into a card. This is so awesome, that red bag is beautiful. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. TOTALLY fabulous!! Love Vera anyway, but your card is just wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the card, it matches the bag perfectly! So cool! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Sarah.
    You did a great job with this card. It matches perfect! I have this purse and LOve it!
    Hugs,
    T

    ReplyDelete
  6. Somehow I missed this post... This is too cool! Love how you turned that bag into your card!!

    ReplyDelete