
I made this card for a swap that I am in. The swap is "I Love _____ Swap" - which means that I could use whatever stamp company that I love! So I used one of my new fairies from The Greeting Farm! I used Green Galore, Not Quite Navy and white cardstock. The other blue is a scrap that I had and isn't SU, so I am not sure what it is! The background stamp is from the SU set Polka Dot Punches and Fairy Tink is from TGF. The flowers are Flora Doodles by Petaloo - I got mine at Paper Source, but I have also seen them at Hobby Lobby. The ribbon is the double stitch ribbon that SU made in Blue Bayou - I still have a little left! I used my Prismacolor Markers to color her in.





sarah, this is ADORABLE!
ReplyDeleteHow cute is this?! I love it! I always love these colors together, and she is adorable!
ReplyDelete