
I LOVE how this card turned out! This is for my friend Cheryl's (DJ) Musical Swap on Splitcoast! Our card had to have something to do with music. Since the Anya stamps are my new favorite thing, I of course had to use one of them - this is Rockstar Anya! I used my Prisma Markers to color her in, there is Silver Stickles on her headband and I used a Spica Clear Glitter Pen over the pink on the guitar. Both of the pattern papers are from the DCWV Rockstar Matstack. The color of the ribbon is a little off, but it works! I also used SU cardstock - Basic Black and Pink Passion. The silver paper behind the scull paper I got at JoAnn's, I am not sure who makes it! The sentiment is from Stamping Bella. I hope you like it!





I love it Sarah! That headband is so sassy, your details are just perfect and the ribbon goes so well with it. :D Rock on Anya! Rock on!
ReplyDeleteI love it too! You always pick the best color combos!
ReplyDeleteTracy
SHUT UP! How did I miss this post? I'm a follower and didn't get your update! This is SUPER cute!!! Love it!!!
ReplyDeleteI just love this Anya..you are talented..Deej
ReplyDeleteso love it..deej
ReplyDelete